The Active Shooter Survival Pack(ASSP) can be easily described as a ballistic plate carrier married to a backpack.
Designed to provide a covert and discreet modular platform in the form of a backpack, while providing easy access to a concealed ballistic plate carrier. When needed, rip the pull-cord, grab onto the rubberized handle and pull the hidden plate carrier up, and over your head. While deploying the front plate carrier, a rear identification flap tears away, providing the ability to display pertinent identification patches, such as Law Enforcement, EMS, Military, Student, etc., which can prevent friendly fire and misidentification of personnel.
• Ambidextrous design
• Three reinforced handles.
• Combination Sternum strap buckle/whistle combination.
• ITW Cobra buckles on plate carrier and waist strap.
• Front carrier accepts up to 10″x12″ shooter/ swimmer cut ballistic plate (Armor Not Included).
• Rear pouch accepts up to 10″x13″ rear ballistic plate (Armor Not Included).*
• MOLLE/Velcro on plate carrier.
• Velcro on inside panel of backpack.
• Flex cuff (plastic handcuff) storage.
• Bottom zipper for additional access to main compartment.
• Hydration bladder compatible (when using a bladder system, a thinner profile level 3 or 3A, 10″ x 13″ plate is recommended).
• Shoulder straps with D-rings for quick attachment of PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) H-Harness/Chalker style slings.
• Padded shoulder straps and back panel for comfort and increased airflow.
• Three exterior pockets.
• One large interior pocket.
• Two medium interior pockets intended for medical supplies, tourniquet, etc.
• Made using Ballistic Nylon
• Made in the USA